Sunday, March 30, 2014

blizzard?

Almost every day here has started with the sun rising to reveal bright blue skies contrasting the stark white snow that blankets everything. The colours often remind me of the photos I jealously looked at of  the trip my parents took to Greece where white buildings with blue roofs spotted the hills there. Today was different.

I opened my eyes and through the curtains saw peeks of brightness but when I pulled the curtain back (as I do every morning to look at our fantastic view) I saw nothing but blowing snow.  As I sit here drinking my coffee, I am still trying to figure out if it is ACTUALLY snowing, or if the snow that was already here is blowing around. Either way, all the footprints and snowmobile tracks that have dotted the snow over the past three weeks are now being erased. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss.Landry! I'm loving your blog posts, it looks soo cold!
My Friends and I in 6M miss you soo much and can't wait until you get back... Have fun and see you soon!
- Isabelle